Saturday, January 6, 2007

That's How We Swing It

I flung myself from the top of a telephone pole on New Year's Eve, what'd you do? And not only that, but my brother jumped off the pole with me, twice. As if that weren't enought, there was this bar there in front of us, and we jumped for it and managed to hang on. It was John's idea to hang by the legs. He had an easier time getting them up there than I did. If you would like to have a similarly memorable New Year's next time around, consider attending the Beyond Malibu Alumni Reunion. Thanks to Lauren for the photos. Click on link below to go to the album. Then click on the slideshow button. It took two attempts. The first got the jitters out and allowed me to finish my sandwich.

1 comment:

nana said...

The men on the flying trapeze,
Did catching it look like a breeze?
With a bro to assist,
Even after you missed,
You smile and hang from your knees!