Friday, July 27, 2007

Remodeling


I'm trying my hand at customizing my page. The standard template is starting to wear on me. I'd like a new background the would potentially match my header image. I think I've located in the page code wear the little gif is, so I'm going to try to replace it with my own. Funny though, the only way I know how to get an image available would be to post it here. I thought I'd be able to put it in my box.net account and link to it that way, but it won't give you a link to the actual file. The link they provide sends you to a page with some java image of the gif or something. I think this'll work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

were you going to post an mp3? can't seem to find it... excited to download this great song

Bill said...

A while back I posted an mp3 of Sufjan Stevens singing The Lakes Of Canada written by The Innocence Mission. Is that what you mean? Or does it have something to do with this post about remodeling my blog?

Here's the posting of the song:

http://fidelityinforty.blogspot.com/2007/06/innocent-sufjan_07.html