Thursday, May 24, 2007

Which One Is Evil, I Wonder


Have you ever had this thought, "I wonder if there's another person in the world with my name and if there is what is his life like?" I have. And thanks to the wonders of the internet and specifically, Facebook, now I know. Yes, there is another. We share a first, middle, and last name, thankyouverymuch. We seem to be approximately the same age even. It makes me wonder what else we have in common. Maybe everything! That's sort of frightening. If we ever met, we might end up in this endless cycle of mirrored movement. Like, I'd go to open the door for him, to be polite, but he'd have thought the same thing and go to open it for me. We'd both be like, "Oh sorry", but end up saying it at the exact same time. Then we'd laugh totally in sync with eachother and then slowly we would realize that everything we said or did would be at the exact same time as the other person, so we'd never actually even be able to have a conversation. Well, I won't have to worry about it for a while, since he lives in England. If I ever do meet him, I'm sure we'll have a nice chat over a cup of tea. I have a hunch his favorite is Earl Gray.

No comments: