Sunday, May 4, 2008

Web-Based Voicemail



I started using a web-based voicemail service a couple of days ago, just to try it out. It's called YouMail and it's got some good features. The one I like the most the unique messages you can create for your friends that call you. When they go to leave you a voicemail, they'll hear a personalized message just for them. It's genius. The call-in interface is just as easy if not easier to navigate than my Verizon voicemail and all of the messages are available online as well. It's really easy to set up and only takes a couple of minutes. The only downside I can see, is that they text me whenever someone leaves a voicemail and that could put me over my text allotment for the month. If you try it, let me know what you think.


YouMail.com

No comments: